- What measures are you taking to be Covid safe?
- We have several measures in place across the restaurant and the hotel including:
- Everyone must sign in the dining register via QR code
- All menus are digital and single use, printed copies are provided if requested
- Our team will be wearing face masks and gloves where necessary
- Our staff sanitise hands after every interaction
- Hand sanitization stations are provided throughout the restaurant and hotel public areas
- Restaurant and bar seating plans follow physical distancing guidelines
- All tables are distanced according to the 4sqm rule
- We are accepting a maximum of 10 people per group booking, appropriately spaced within the booking area
- Dishwashers are set to over 85°C to sanitise cutlery and crockery
- Elevated santisation of common areas - high contact areas are cleaned at least every 2 hours using EcoLab products
- Cashless payments are encouraged
- Time is left in-between booking sessions to allow for deep cleaning and sanitization of the space between seatings
- The WA Government together with WA Health authorities have signed off on our Covid safe plans and contingencies.
- Can a bring my own beverages?
We are a fully license venue with an extensive beverage list available.
- Can I book for 15 or more people?
Yes, groups of 15 people or more can dine on a set menu. Please contact our team for more information.